The idea for a frog hat came from the green wool I noticed in the wool shop!
It was a quick and easy project, all I needed to do is use the basic liner and outer for the basic hat pattern I re-use, then design the frogs eyes
- The frog hat eyes
then sew the frogs eyes at the top of the hat
- The frogs eyes needed sewing at the top of its head
Just the nose to embroider then!
- To black dashes embroidered for the frogs nostrils
and the plaits and its ready
- The green frog hat
You couldn’t have asked for a bigger grin than this!
- Corey’s HUGH grin in the frog hat
- Nancy from Grand Haven Michigan, USA sent the following photos of her frog hats.
Frog hats Michigan
- Nancy cleverly used different colours inside the top of the hats so the girls would know which hat was theirs.
- Nancy’s adorable frogs!
3 adorable frogs