I purchased some of the marshmallow wool to make my grand-daughter a lovely warm scarf for winter.
I tried to cast on with it as I would with normal wool – WRONG!!!
This is how I cast on and worked the scarf
- Twist the strand between the marshmallows to for a loop
- Twist the same loop around once more
- Hook the loop onto your needle, continue to make your “stitches” in this manner till the required width
- Knit normally in gater stitch – ONLY using the strand between the marshmallows, always keep the marshmallows free
- Contine knitting your scarf till it is the desired length
- Cast off – K1, *slip the stitch back onto the left hand needle, K2 tog* repeat from * to * till end
- Fasten off